Your Source For Making Wine and Beer

Wine Cooler Recipe

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today was a beautiful day in my neck of the woods.  Low 70's and not a cloud in the sky.  So, I spent most of my day working outside catching up on all the spring type work.  I kept thinking how great it would be sitting on the back porch and drinking a homemade wine cooler.  This is an 80's type recipe and is nothing really fancy, except that it will taste good after mowing the lawn.
 
4 oz Chablis white wine
6 oz 7-Up soda
1/2 oz grapefruit juice
1/2 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz lime juice
1/2 oz lemon juice
 
First mix lemon, lime, grapefruit and pineapple juice together in a mixing glass. Pour the Chablis white wine into a tall wine glass, and top with 7-Up. Add the juice mixture, and serve.
 
I'm sure that instead of using all the different juices, some Squirt will do.

Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP